Maybe you’re not convinced that the platforms worth your time and you can’t see the potential benefits. If that sounds like you, consider these stats:
- Over 80% of all B2B leads generated by social media come from LinkedIn
- 90% of top performing salespeople now use social media as part of their social strategy
- 79% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is an effective source for generating leads
It may not seem obvious, but there is a heap of ways you can use LinkedIn to grow not only your professional brand, but also to generate leads.
To help this we have come up with a list outlining the 5 E’s of a LinkedIn Marketing Strategy,
- Explore Opportunities – Use advanced search to find prospects, as well as going deeper into the opportunities with Boolean search. Lastly make sure you review the connections of your contacts.
- Expand Network – Send personalised connection requests to prospects, connect with people with those you’ve recently met offline. Join LinkedIn groups with your target market.
- Engage connections – Make sure you’re engaged in conversation after connecting as what is the point in having connections if you do not communicate with them, moving on to the next thing you should do never, ever send a sales pitch. And lastly, make sure you engage with your connections content.
- Establish Relationships – Show interest in your connections, don’t just class them as a number, class them as a person. Next, engage with those who like, comment and share your content. And lastly, be a connector, introduce your connections to each other.
- Expert Positioning – You must always provide value with great content, and lastly you need to share content consistently.
So, that was my blog on the 5 e's I hope that this was useful for you, and you learnt a lot from it, make sure to tune in again tomorrow for further information on all things social, creative, video and web.
Institution Marketing - SEO Specialists